ELITE 7v7 CODE OF CONDUCT
- ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™
- 7v7 FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
The ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™ prides itself in assuring that its players (members), teams, coaches, authorized events, and all athletic occasions. To ensure that all aspects of true sportsmanship are secured, by which athletes and coaches are expected to conduct themselves as representatives ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™.
- As a member of the ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™ you represent more than just yourself. Your actions on and off the field can reflect both positively and negatively upon many people. As a ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™, you represent:
- Your family
- Your coaches
- Your School
- Your community
- All the players that come behind you
Players who can take defeat without objection or winning without bantering (showboating), and who treats his/her challengers with equality, consideration and respect is considered the model member of the ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™.
Profanity and vulgarity are unacceptable. Any form of racial slur or insult will be met with harsh consequences. Let our playing make the statement. We will remain composed at all times before, during and after the 7v7 football competition.
Players, coaches, parents/guardians, viewers and others are projected to show good sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and fair play for the duration of all athletic 7v7 football tournament. They shall also stand by the hub ethics of honesty, value, responsibility, equality, and the Codes of Conduct.
- Tryouts/Playing time - There are no promises for players to be incorporated on a team in spite of his/her involvement in the previous year. Every player is expected to try out every season. There is also no guarantee of playing time during the 7v7 football tournament.
Adding athletes to roster - Coaches may not add athletes to their roster after the roster deadline which will be prior to first league 7v7 football tournament.
- Recognize and comprehend the significance of your accountability and the rights of on behalf of ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™.
- Learn the basic rules of the 7v7 football tournament.
- Treat opponents the way you would like to be treated.
- Comments of ethnic, racial or sexual nature are prohibited.
- Refrain from intimidating behavior.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of game officials.
- Win with humility; lose with grace. Do both with dignity.
CODE OF CONDUCT BREACH VIOLATIONS FOR COACHES
- If an infringement of the Code of Conduct takes place during a 7v7 football tournament, a referee, event organizer, or ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™ officials may instantly evaluate any of the subsequent penalties based on the seriousness and regularity of the violation(s):
CODE OF CONDUCT
- One-game punishment at the event.
- Banning of coach(es) and/or team(s) from the 7v7 football tournament(s).
- Following the conclusion of a 7v7 football competition where rules have been violated, the ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™ officials may grant any or all of the following penalties based on seriousness and regularity of the violation(s):
- Disqualification from the following event(s) of which a player has been enlisted.
The ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™ has the authority to revoke a player’s membership and participation for a major violation of the ELITE 7v7 NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION™ Code of Conduct. In all incidents of revocation from an event of a coach, player, and/or team there will no reimbursement for fees paid for the event.